- Open Evernote
- Click on File -> New Notebook (ctrl +shift + N)
- Name the notebook Yourname Portfolio
- Your portfolio will consist of several components which illustrate your mastery as a teacher.
- Each of these components can be a page or a "Note" in your notebook.
- If you have physical papers that you need to incorporate you can take a picture/import them directly with your iPad's evernote app
- When you have finished compiling your portfolio information you'll need to share it.
- Right click on the notebook
- Select share notebook
- Select invite individuals
- Enter the email address of your administrator
- Type in an optional note if you'd like
- Click invite
- Click Done
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Creating a Digital Portfolio with Evernote
This step-by-step guide will walk you through creating a portfolio in Evernote. Remember Evernote has all the basic word processing functions.
Posted by Shannon at 5:55:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment